Friday, September 2, 2016

Arriving in Alcala de Henares

I have arrived in Alcala! It was a little bumpy getting here, and I needed to change my flight itinerary the very day I was flying out. So I ended up flying through Chicago and then Boston before arriving in Madrid. I got in at 6:15 AM, making my total travel time 18 hours from Albuquerque Sunport to the Barajas Airport. The Airport here was a really cool design and had cool colors and wavy ceiling. I didn't get picked up until about 12:30 or so, which meant I had plenty of time to read my book, walk up and down the pick up area, and decide that of the four airports I'd been in, this one had the best bathrooms.



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that after a rough start, your flights went smoothly and that you made it to Madrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened with your flight itinerary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first leg of my flight was moved an hour and a half earlier without any email advisory, so I didn't think to check ahead of time if everything was still okay. So ended up missing that flight, so instead of flying through Dallas, I went through Chicago.

      Delete