Thursday, November 3, 2016

National Geographic Personalized

On Snapchat, I am subscribed to National Geographic. Almost everybody I've ever talked about it with has said "You're subscribed to National Geographic?? On Snapchat?! I didn't think anybody followed that!" Well. I do. Everyday I get updates on animals, climate change, world cultural events, a photo of the day, that sort of thing. And I still haven't met anyone subscribed to National Geographic on Snapchat other than myself.
Well today I got on Snapchat to find a video about a hippo getting dental work! The dentist gave the hippo a filling, and didn't even have to sedate the animal. That's pretty much my dream-- doing dental work on animals, as I mentioned in a previous post.
There was also an article about England's relationship with the Arabic world-- in response to tension with Spain; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It was interesting learning about how other European countries interacted with Arabic culture.
There were beautiful pictures of Cheetahs, an article about unusual animals, and even an article about greyhounds in Spain.
If I am the only subscriber to National Geographic on Snapchat, I think they've caught on. There may be some benefits to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment